May 21, 2006

Evidence of Covert Domestic Operations by DoD (corrections / update# 3)

by David Astin
In this article I present a letter (updated) concerning covert domestic assault of American citizens by elements connected to the Department of Defense. I have emailed, hand-delivered and/or faxed this letter (or earlier versions) to the chairs of the United States Select Committee on Intelligence, to Senators Feinstein, Feingold, Boxer and to the ACLU.

To whom it may concern,

My name is David Astin. This letter concerns evidence of covert domestic assault of American citizens by elements connected to the Department of Defense in the United States. This letter is being generated using earlier versions of this letter, corrections to these versions, and related letters.

In this letter I contend that in February 2001 I contacted the National Security Agency (NSA) by telephone regarding observations indicating possible industrial espionage and related activity occurring since October 2000 at my then residence and office (workshop/lab) located in Santa Monica California; that I provided my name, social security number and reason for calling so that the NSA could "open a file"; that prior to contacting the NSA I contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in West Los Angeles to which I provided my observations; that, beginning in February 2001, I was repeatedly assaulted and driven from my residence/office in Santa Monica; that trade secrets constituting inventions were illegally obtained from me; that these events have had a profound impact on my life and career; that I am able to produce strong and compelling evidence that elements connected to the Department of Defense were responsible for this assault and other related events; and that core aspects of the evidence that I am able to provide touch on at least two issues that are clearly sensitive in terms of national security.

Hereafter, in this document, I will use the term "sensitive" so as to include the concepts of "clearly sensitive" and "likely sensitive" unless otherwise specified. And, in this document, "residence and office (workshop/lab)" will also be referred to as "home/office," "home/shop" or "shop."
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home